NC4AR Tri-County Amateur Radio Club :: Forums :: NC4AR FORUMS :: Member Forum

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
New Carolina Link digital net information
Author Post
KG4TAH
Wed Sep 13 2017, 09:09AM
President 2016
Registered Member #24

Please join us on Thursday, September 28th, at 9:00 PM for the first ever Carolina Link Digital Net! We're encouraging check-ins from every where to help us test & celebrate the Carolina Link, the Carolina's first all digital multi-mode link system. Currently we have D-Star, DMR, and Fusion (C4FM)
tied together. The Carolina Link went from an idea to reality within a short time thanks to several people including Steve, KA4YMY, Roland, W9HPX, Ray, KI4UDZ, Mark, W4BOG, Ken, KC4YOZ,, Jesse, K4AX, Scott, ND4L and input/assistance from several others including, Doug, W4DGB of the Alabama Link, Bill, KC8YQL, and Pascal, VA2PV. I'd like to personally thank all of you for helping me make this possible! Here's how you can join us for the net:

On the BrandMeister DMR network, using your hotspot or your local repeater, please use Talk Group 31254.
On D-Star, please join us on XRF054B.
On Fusion (C4FM) please join us on YSF Reflector "US BM TG 31254/Carolina Link" or via FCS003/33.

Ray, KI4UDZ will be your net control. He'll be hosting the net from a booth at the Stanly County Fair, demonstrating Amateur Radio to the public. How about we give him a good turn out? Thanks again & 73

Jump:     Back to top

Coming Up
Thursday Oct. 19 at 20:00
8pm NC4AR Net 145.290

Thursday Oct. 26 at 20:00
8pm NC4AR Net 145.290

Need to give us a holler? Use our Hollerin' Form.